Live-in Care and Support
At Divine HomeCare, we understand that clients want to retain their independence and remain in their own homes. We assist our clients to achieve this by supporting them in the areas of life with which they need assistance. Whatever their needs, we work closely with each of our clients to develop a personal support plan which offers flexibility and control to allow them to remain in their own home as independently as possible while being fully supported by a live-in carer.
We provide live-in services across Bath, Bristol, Somerset and surrounding areas.
What is live-in care?
Live-in care is an affordable alternative to moving into a care home. People continue to live at home but with full time carer assistance always on hand.
Our live-in Care services are provided for individuals who are physically/mentally disabled, the frail elderly, or terminally ill; and those that suffer from all manner of challenges ranging from:
- Life threatening illness
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
Live-in care offers:
- Full time care provided by a live-in carer who lives in the home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A care plan tailored to individual needs
- Getting up in the morning and going to bed
- Help with washing, bathing, using the toilet and other personal care
- Medication prompting and help with everyday living
- Laundry, cleaning and other household chores
- Preparing meals
- Shopping, escorted visits and companionship
- Specialist services, including dementia care and palliative care.
Benefits of live-in care
- Independence with companionship
- Couples can remain living together
- Minimal disruption of chosen lifestyle
- Staying in your own home with its familiar surroundings
- Peace of mind for you, your friends and family, as care is always at hand
- Maintaining contact with friends and neighbours
- Keeping family pets
- High level of personal one to one support
- Continuity of personalised care and support
Whatever your care needs may be, we will tailor our live-in support to your requirements and preferred lifestyle, so that you can continue to enjoy maximum independence and quality of life at home.
Divine HomeCare also provides competitive live-in care packages for couples.
The cost of your individual package will depend on your care needs and we will be able to advise you of our rates once we have met with you and thoroughly discuss with your needs as well as your support plan with you.
For further information regarding our live-in service please do not hesitate to contact us or book a free Home Care Assessment.
My dad had a fall whilst at home, taken into hospital and had a hip operation. On return home DH carers called in four times a day. It came to a point when dad felt anxious on his own. We arranged dad to have a live-in carer from DH. Since having the live-in carer dad has been the happiest man. Thank you, DH for providing this excellent service, we can carry own with our own lives knowing that dad has someone to look after him and that he is safe.Client Relative (JB) Live-in Care