We recognise that our clients’ needs are different and always changing. Therefore, different services might be required to meet those needs whilst working in partnership with the local healthcare community.
Divine HomeCare offers safe and friendly environments with access to staff 24 hours a day so that our clients can have as much or as little support as they need.
We provide practical support to assist clients to participate in the community, assisting with transport, personal care and communication needs. We also offer encouragement to help people to gain confidence and increase their self-esteem. We support people to achieve their goals in a wide range of areas, including:
- Getting out and about in the community
- Taking part in hobbies and leisure activities
- Meeting new people
- Seeing friends and family
- Entering education or training
- Signposting to services in the community
- Going to appointments
- Making life choices
- Personal care
- Help with letters, emails and phone calls
- Living more independently
To discuss your supported living arrangements please do not hesitate to contact us